Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

blocked (730 views)

master
!

+3
(3 weeks ago)
If you block some one,it should be across the board,INCLUDING news ETC..
What do you think of that,
agree or disagree.
Thanks

top expert
!

(3 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 Agree out of sight out of mind.

master
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@springfield45 your votes are not showing!👍

God
!

(3 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I agree. I don't want them seeing anything that i've posted, and I don't want to see anything they posted. Many log out...see what's been posted, and come back and comment. What's the point of the block AT ALL...if you are going to do that?

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@bondojoe agree

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I agree. I originally thought that was what a Block did. They should be non-existent when blocked.

master
!

+5
(3 weeks ago)
No its a bad idea, i have had some that vote on a few of my news posts and they have me blocked, and rarly vise versa when the right post comes alongthat i like, i can vote on it, hiding news is a silly idea just because some cannot handle certain things

senior master
!

+7
(3 weeks ago)
How for does it go, blocking people from seeing what links you've added?
I'm not for it.

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 I block..I don't want to see or hear anything from THEM.

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 Does that include links to a film/Tv-Show (and movie news/trailers) you or they may have added? Just wondering. smiley

master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 no of course not.

senior master
!

+11
(3 weeks ago)
I would suggest that playing the blocking game to get attention has caught fire here. There are those that block and unblock just to have some power. They should have to wait at least 1 week before they can unblock again. It's silly.

This is supposed to be a community.

Basically, if someone doesn't get on with someone else, block them and forget it. The logging out and unblocking is still attempting to interact which is at crossed purposes to a block full stop.

I would suggest taking the blocks any further will place more negative impact on friends who wish to interact outside of the blocks. It's too much, in my opinion.

So I vote (respectfully) no. smiley

senior master
!

+7
(3 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird "They should have to wait at least 1 week before they can unblock again"

That is a " great " idea.smiley smiley People or unblocking so they can reply to a comment they don't like and then block again, which i believe is upsetting some people.

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 yeah,your talking about 'living in a box boy',

guru
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I see you are still having nightmares about your Trump nemesis - Not really surprised to see you chatting about me as you cannot say what you have on your mind without cruxifying the English language and resorting to some childish animation instead of using words and sentences to get your point across (that is, if you have a point).

senior guru
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@livinginabox --i guess its the old"I control you,you don't control me!"CONTROLLING THE WORLD--and others in it,takes so much energy,I notice some personalities(not naming)get really mixed up in it.--But,there's much of the world,and others,we can't control.Ignore them,or,if its very bad,blast them out of the sky.--here i suggest, ignore.Arms-supplies here would be over-kill.heh.

master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 they but not you?

senior master
!

(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 Don't know what you mean? smiley

guru
!

(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 If consecutive unblocking/reblocking triggered a lengthy lockout squabbling wouldn't be very entertaining anymore, huh?

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Not to get attention RB..Not a game either..
block them and forget it as you say is fine.
Except that does not apply in NEWS, for instance.

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird if someone doesn't get on with someone else,,,How bout trolled endlessly and viciously..

admin
!

+1
(3 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Silly is just playing with that button lol

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 I don't understand,would you elaborate please

senior master
!

+7
(3 weeks ago)
@💊Dr.Evil💊 That's what I said. Block / unblock constantly is playing with it and not using it for its intended purpose.

God
!

(3 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird A one week wait is an excellent idea! If that doesn't work, let's go for a MONTH!

master
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe I have two blocked..And it's gonna STAY THAT WAY! There was no other option.

senior master
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe I agree. If you block someone, be sure you want that. It's not a game. Arsing around with the system needs to be stopped.

senior guru
!

+2
(1 week ago)
@RAVENOUSbird i agree with use 👍👍.

to me personally ( i dont block anyone am old enough to either answer back or ignore them ) but if i did block anyone why would i want them or me to read or see anything on the site if i have blocked them ! is that not whole point of blocking them ??

top expert
!

+8
(3 weeks ago)
You do know that you all have the ability to just ignore people/comments you don't like, don't you?

If they really are a 'troll' then blocking won't stop them talking about you, nor does it stop blockee's from naming them in witless posts. A little bit of self-control - and a thicker skin - is what's really needed around here.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that Dr.Evil can do anything about that with a few lines of coding, though.

Seven Blessings to you all smiley

master
!

(3 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale Seven Blessings to you as well.
You used an emoji!!!😎😂‼️

top expert
!

+3
(3 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I don't mind using the occasional emoji when I'm writing, what could be construed as, a bit of a b**chy post lol.

admin
!

+7
(3 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale Ignoring is the best method +1

guru
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale yeah but it can be so exhausting dealing with the utter morons

senior guru
!

(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale OK. MY version of a true troll is,(1.)they tell everyone false tales about you,so you get [email protected](2.)you cannot say anything,cause the troll-site has designated,anything you do is bad--but others do anything they like.(3.)While complainIng in conversation,A TROLL HACKS YOUR private accts,and put them right on the site.--just to prove he can screw you up.--or anyone else.(later on,another troll,hacks all yer private info.,who you are,ect.sticks them to you,and flaunts them on the site.Trolls never get banned for this.)And,the site SUPPORTS ALL THE TROLLS who do this.(4.)its a complete hostile-troll website,you have to leave forever,call yer bank,fix security,ect ect, call Experian.--you never go back.itv is a movie site.this happened. THAT'S A REAL TROLL.

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@clarachan1355 There are different levels to trolling but at the end of the day, a troll is a troll so there is no ignoring them because they will do everything they can to get your attention and annoy you which is all about a reaction. Also, yes this site is full of them and it's quite obvious who they are due to the fact the are a TROLL GANG which is lame lol and they continue to chase away all the new members, always pointing the finger at others when really THEY are the problem. The will report a member they don't like for no reason AS A GROUP so mods/admins receive multiple reports about a user which usully gets them banned quick by a mod/admin who is usually biased and friends with the trolls. They is also an issue with favoritism on here where members that have been friends with Mods/Admins for along time get away with breaking TOS (bullying, trolling, spoilers etc) when others would not. I think it's important that a moderator/admin should not be this way and treat all equally while applying the same rules equally but thats not the case most of the time. Even blocking a troll on here does not do much from my experience... they spew lies, hatred, and I have screenshots of this by members who claim to be so nice.. yet bullying like children when they are over 40 years old with children acting like this online - a damn shame. But eh, there are people on here to stop that smiley

As for hackers... I've dealt with these issues before on other platforms where I was an Admin and it can get bad with the personal info but you don't even need to set someone off for this to happen. A hacker is a hacker.. hack is what they do to whomever be it good or bad. You can be the nicest person but still can have this happen to you.

It's the net and comes with the territory unfortunately... just try to avoid it as much as possible i guess.

top expert
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@EUNOIA🎭 This is by no means directed at you, EᑌᑎOIᗩ. Just replying to you to keep the thread in order.

I actually hate the term 'troll' and seldom use it to describe most behaviour online. It has become a term that is so over-used it has lost its meaning.

Disagreeing with somebody online isn't 'trolling'.
Arguing with somebody on topic isn't 'trolling'.
Disliking somebody within your online community and making your feeling clear isn't 'trolling'.

Posting malicious, inflammatory off-topic comments with the sole intent of provoking an angry response is what defines a troll. 99% of the time it is for amusement - and it only stays amusing all the while their 'victim' remains a victim. If you don't rise to the bait (which is another definition of the word) they will get bored and move on.

I do agree that Mod's have to be neutral AND consistent when dealing with user complaints and moderating site-wide comments, though.

Hacking is hacking - and something entirely different.

guru
!

+7
(2 weeks ago)
Wow people, how many of you are grown ups here,lol. (I mean no disrespect at all) but this is ridiculous, this is a Movie site, I come here for that, and that alone. Just do the adult thing, and "ignore" people, do not feed into their childish ways, that is what they want, some people just "thrive" on Drama...and being just plain rude! Silence is Golden!!

senior master
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@Rescue Dog Mama You're correct in regards to some people just thrive on drama and being just plain rude. There are way too many trolls on here that make it difficult to just ignore when they are commenting on every single thing you post and doing so as a group. I find that the block helps but still does not solve the issue since these trolls still continue with their nonsense even after a block. Solution is to simply not leave comments or log out permanently and find a new site!?. smiley

master
!

(2 weeks ago)
@EUNOIA🎭 agree !

guru
!

+7
(2 weeks ago)
Also, there should be a nuke option which not only totally blocks someone but also blocks their whole family including even their grandparents and any pets they may have.

master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Crutchbender perfect!

senior guru
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Crutchbender HAH HAH YOU KILL ME! CAN WE BLOCK out China,&the other despotic nations right now?and very horrible govt.s?--of course,block out China,they crash,our economy crashes.--don'tcha love"globalization"? one goes down, everyone goes down--the weakness of global connections--sigh--hah hah

master
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
Just ignore the ones who annoy you, don't read them. It's pretty simple

senior guru
!

(2 weeks ago)
@matesaca very sensible.

top expert
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
As has been mentioned by others I just ignore anything posted that annoys me. I do not respond to any comments,news,pictures,excreta that bother me. smiley

top expert
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
Sort of annoying to get blocked and not know by whom or why, when it may just be a case of a simple misunderstanding and an apology or explanation is all that may be needed to clear the air. smiley (Could use a tearful emoji here)

master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@saxon901 People don't discuss anymore. smiley Just troll for the satisfaction of causing hurt.
Extremest TROLL'S.
Craymoss is at it again,hateful prick.
@Dr.Evil should know bout this,but he is a busy guy..

top expert
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@saxon901 I know of at least 2 users that have blocked me. Neither of which I have had any direct contact with.

I like to think that it's because they just can't stand feeling inferior to my awesomeness. lol

senior master
!

(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale < smiley smiley smiley smiley

top expert
!

(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale Cute, how did you find out who they were?

top expert
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@saxon901 Their visit to my profile was registered in the 'My Guests' section. I always like to return the view and noticed the banner on a couple of them.

There is probably more I don't know about, but that's their loss... I'm awesome.

master
!

(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale 😂🤣👍

master
!

(2 weeks ago)

master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale smiley yeah,that's gotta be it! Throw em a banana! smiley

guru
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
I just ignore things I’m too exhausted to argue about or don’t remember what is going on in each comment stream I’ve commented on. Also, I have just about no short term memory, so every day is like a New People Day to me, and I am happy to see everyone 😍. I realize they might hate my guts because I typed something they disagree with 🙄 but I honestly can’t remember things in recent history well enough to stay mad at anyone. I also think my beta blocker does this magical forgetting thing to me. It even has the word “blocker” in its name, lol. If someone threatened me and I saw the threat, I would immediately hit “Block” (I’d have to find the button first, though). I would have to be afraid.

senior guru
!

(2 weeks ago)
@ditzygypsy Again very sensible.

top expert
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
Why is this thread so empty? Is it because I've blocked everone? smiley smiley smiley .

master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Fakeinternet 😂🤣👍

master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@Fakeinternet smiley What? You blocked me? My heart is totally broken... smiley

top expert
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
Just a lite banter TM lol. I ain't blocked no one haha.

top expert
!

+4
(2 weeks ago)
On first thought I found the whole idea a bit silly. To block or not? Then , why not. There should be a huge red button that goes "BONG" with reverb. to block. And a equally big green button that gives a sharp "PING" to unblock. That would be entertaining for about 5 seconds.

As an adult I find it easy to ignore the wimperings of the not important.

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Egor17 Well stated! And the minimum 1 week "cooling off period", but I'm beginning to agree with Bondojoe that it should maybe even be a month.

If you block someone, make sure it's what you want and stop arsing around with the system.

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird I think one week is easy long enough. You might get some people that get the wrong end of the stick over something and make up as quick.
It's no skin of my nose ither way, but i do think it is upsetting (blocked and unblocked every min) others.

senior master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Maybe, the first time you block the person, one week, and if you continue to block and unblock, then it goes to a month. Say on the 3rd time with the same person?

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Yep smiley sounds good to me and if Admin was to add this, maybe give members a week (some might only use the site at weekends) notice before implementing it, yes? smiley

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 I agree. It's just wisdom to do this, in my opinion.

FEEDBACK